MEDIUM OF EDUCATION
The medium of imparting education will be English. The teacher will be using Hindi as well for the children with not a powerful English background. All the assignments will have to be done in English.
BOARD OF EDUCATION
The school is affiliated to the Council for the Central Board of Education, New Delhi.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
The Academy will be offering the best possible Infrastructure and Facilities to the students. All aspects required to groom a child’s personality will be touched. The Academy will be running in a non-polluted environment with spacious Classrooms, a rich Library, Computer Room, Music and Dance Room, Play Area for the tiny-tots, Sports Ground for Outdoor Games, etc.
Availability of clean Drinking Water for children will also be taken care of. Be sure, your child once in VIA is in safe hands.
Our team of efficient faculty members holds the significant responsibility of not only imparting education to students but also inculcating in them high moral values. We, at VIA have fine, educated and professionally trained teachers whose compassionate and caring attitude helps in getting things across to students very easily.
- All pupils must attend school punctually and regularly.
- No pupil is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the principal.
The Parents May Meet The following As Per The Schedule Given Below :
- Principal-with prior appointment (on all working days).
- Parents are requested not go directly to the class to meet the teachers as they will not be able to leave their class to attend to you.
- Parents are requested to meet the respective teachers for any information about their child on PTM or only with prior appointment.
- Parents are requested to drop and pick up their children.
- Kindly ensure that the details in diary are completed.
- Kindly ensure timely payment of fees to avoid inconvenience.
The students are divided into four houses called Joy, Peace, Hope & Unity. This division provides opportunities for more intimate organization and for a healthy competition in sports and other activities between the houses. Each House will be in charge of a Housemaster, who is responsible for grooming the students with the help of other House Tutors and Prefects. The system encourages a sense of team work and community responsibility.
COURSES OFFERED FOR CLASS 9TH AND 10TH
- English Commutative
- Social Science